Breakfast Chef | Rosebank | 5 Star Boutique Guesthouse
We are looking for experienced BREAKFAST CHEF to join this upmarket 5 Star Boutique Hotel, located In Rosebank, Johannesburg. The Guesthouse prides itself with newly renovated upmarket rooms, Spa, lush green gardens, indoor hot water swimming pool and state of the art conference facility
As ideal candidate you will have:
• Certificate/Diploma in culinary arts
• At least 2 years of previous experience in similar role/environment
• Valid RSA ID
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall preparation, cooking and presentation of all breakfast
• Purchasing, checking of goods and packing of all relevant storage facilities
• High standard of hygiene
• Food costing and keeping wastage to a minimum
• Monitoring and controlling stock levels
• Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget
• Well-spoken and presentable
• Innovative and creative
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Be guest-centric, ensuring great experiences
Starting Date: ASAP
To apply for the Breakfast Chef | Rosebank | 5 Star Boutique Guesthouse, kindly send your cv in word document with all relevant documentation.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs, lodge and teachers placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment.