Candidate with minimum 1-3 years’ payroll (Sage People) and HR systems experience, required to take responsibilities of this Independent Financial Service Provider’s payroll.
• Matric essential
• Diploma or Tertiary qualification highly advantageous
• Minimum 1-3 years’ payroll and HR system experience essential
• Financial Services Industry experience preferred
• Sound knowledge and experience in payroll processing (Sage People/ESS) required
• PAYE and Statutory compliance and understanding of employee benefits required
• Payroll reconciliation experience required
• Payroll related legislation knowledge required
• Accurate, timeous and consistent end to end processing of company payroll
• Maintenance of payroll system and leave administration system
• Processing and administration of all additional reimbursement and pay related allowances
• Administration and maintenance of employee benefits – EE Committee decisions, Fund rules and Company Remuneration Policy
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll and employee benefit related queries
• Manage and conduct month-end and year-end statutory requirements
• Reconciliation and payment of PAYE, UIF, SDL and 3rd party payments
• Payroll related GL account reconciliation
• Monthly and annual HR reports
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.