Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PURCHASING CLERK - 369397
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Administration of Purchase Orders:
Place micro orders and premixes directly to supplier as requested by the Procurement Manager and provide feedback once done and if there is any queries.
• Verify prices and tonnage of each delivery on CDNxl daily.
• Matching invoicing on CDNxl daily.
• Entering off all purchase orders daily onto system
• Responsible for getting not less than 3 pricing quotes on all additives and medications before placing orders. Ensure that there is a confirmation email from the branches confirming order volume.
• Ensure that you request a COA, MSDS, specification sheet and V- Number certificate for everything ordered
• Ensure that the supplier list is always updated with the correct contact details and information as required.
• Ensure that the filing of all suppliers, contracts and supporting documents are always up to date .
Ensure that you liaise with suppliers in getting all outstanding documentation and verifying prices with the suppliers daily
• Liaise with all branches to request outstanding documentation, weighbridge tickets or verifying prices daily.
• Ensure that you liaise with suppliers regarding stock levels and deliveries regularly daily
• Ensure to process all non-stock invoices and allocating to the correct cost centres daily.
Administration of Logistics;
Ensure that the invoices of all orders are attached to the deliver note in CDNxl.
• Ensure to process and upload transport invoices onto Spidik daily.
Ensure that you run weekly reports on the following:
1. POR vs PI (Price difference)
2. POR vs PI (Not clipped)
3. Outstanding POR’s
Trading and Selling of Raw Materials;
Creating and updating of all recons – referring to sales only on a daily basis.
• Confirming prices prior to doing a PO or SI
• Requesting documents from customers. Once received, ensure to make changes to the recon as and when received.
• Creating a PO in HQS warehouse daily
• Generate a POR against the PO for the supplier daily
• Generate and provide the customer with the SI, double check price before sending it to the customer
• Ensure to attach delivery documentation on the POR on the system daily
• Ensure to send off-loading information to the supplier for invoicing daily
Administrator Transport Sales and Logistics;
Create a shipment on each POR where shipment was needed daily
• Processing of all transport invoices for all sales done daily
• Processing of payment to all suppliers for all sales done for the month
• Following up on overdue payments daily
• Administer all the imports on the admin side:
a) Liaison with ordering agents
b) Following up on ETA on consignment
c) Arrange transport for consignment
• Apply for import permits if needed for clearing purposes
Desired Experience & Qualification
Matric (Grade 12 Certificate)
• Possession of a valid Code 08/EB drivers license
• 3 Years’ experience in a similar position
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
• Preferably have experience in accounting