COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST JOB ADVERTS
SEARCH CV DATABASE
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ANALYST PROGRAMMER ( JAVA/PYTHON ) - 361666
ANALYST PROGRAMMER ( JAVA/PYTHON )
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Analyse Integration & Middleware requirements, design, implement and support technical systems. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
Programming experience in Java or Python (or any modern programming languages)
• Must be comfortable and understand OO, SOA and API concepts
• Able to develop SOAP- and REST API’s using XML and JSON formats
o Middleware & Interation technologies: IBM Integration BusMessage Broker, IBM MQ
o Cloud-based technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure, Lamda functions, serverless computing, etc.)
o Event-streams platforms – Kafka, Confluent, etc.
o API management platforms – IBM API Manager, WS02, etc.
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
• Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
• Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
• Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
• Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly
• Discusses issues and exchanges information with partners to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit.
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
• Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes & requirements
o Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
o Design and code integration programmes of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
• Maintain and support existing systems
o Interpret user requirements and translate into integration design.
o Investigate and solve systems issues.
o Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
• Ensures effective operations
o Implement approved changes as per change control and security process
o Plan, organise and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to own and other relevant areas
Desired Experience & Qualification
3 year IT Diploma
• Specific analysis, integration and development skills
• Project management methodology
• Relevant business process context knowledge
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
• Great technical skills and programming ability
Package & Remuneration
Not yet registered?