Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
MARKETING COORDINATOR - DURBAN - R6000 - 370186
MARKETING COORDINATOR - DURBAN - R6000
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
To deliver quality service through efficient and professional recruitment and training. To assure our clients and candidates of our personal attention and professionalism at all times.
Manage & co-ordinate daily sales meeting & prepare any required reports & statistics. Take notes and update OneNote with any action items. Follow up with responsible parties regarding action items
· Create, maintain & update Client cards in One Note
· Manage calls and mails made to the sales department and handle any technical queries from clients.
· Manage calls and emails made to the Sales department and handle any technical queries from clients. (Provide customer support & system support. Troubleshoot and pass any queries on the appropriate departments)
· Handle all activation from sign-up form to handover to the ACCOUNT MANAGER
· Set up import & lead distribution
· Set up the dealership account in the Hub
· Activate relevant services for the client
· Conduct testing
· Provide training in English of Afrikaans to the dealers
· Handover to the Account manager with support information and introduction email
· Oversee Debtors and update on the Debtors channel
· Create, interpret and manage all client brief for the sales department to send to action
· Manage travel arrangements for the sales department, when required
· Keep all sales & Marketing material updated. Includes any manuals , product brochures , pricing brochures & presentation modules
· Design & develop professional presentation for the sales department
· Develop strong & lasting customer relationship
LLS & Experience
· Experience or interest in Digital Technologies, Media, Internet, Publishing, Software, Sales & Marketing
· Proactive & Innovative, Excellent communication skills, Ability to solve problems creatively and strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in Graphic design is important and must be an expert in PowerPoint presentation
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Good understanding of the MS suite
· Understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferable