Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ASSOCIATE DEVELOPER - 361509
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
A digitally innovative organization in Johannesburg is looking for a developer to join their growing team. Your amazing personality, along with your technical skills will secure the role! The software being developed is integrated into a certain platform in a low-code capacity.
By joining their tribe you have the opportunity to secure your career with a leader of the future of software development which will disrupt the industry. Their approach is to workshop the client's tailored solution and serve as an incubator/accelerator of the solution. They develop the solution on a leading Low-Code managed platform which enables them to develop solutions more cost efficient and faster than your typical hand coding methods.
The incumbent will be required to successfully complete online training courses and obtain certification which will form part of probation review.
Duties & Responsibilities
Problem-solving and logic are the foundation for algorithmic prowess and are the essential tools for a good developer. This graphic indicates the skills, experience, and expected responsibilities of a developer on the Low-Code team. The role encompasses:
1.) SQL Programming
2.) User Experience
3.) Development Languages
4.) UI Development Languages
6.) Troubleshoot and Debug
Desired Experience & Qualification
Must be open to become a low-code evangelist
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities
- Teamwork, knowledge sharing & willingness to learn are key required personality attributes
- Drive to collaborate with others and a growth mindset
- Key individual contributor to successful delivery on a project
- Strong, open communication and social skills
- Sharp eye for detail
- Take responsibility for own development
- Think logically and have a drive for self-learning
- Flexible and mature approach and ability to work unsupervised
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills
- Keep up to date with the latest releases of the platform versions and features