Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER - IT - 366771
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER - IT
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
2 - 3 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Depending On Experience - P/M (Per Month)
Basic, Commission, Reimbursal
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Systems Developer - IT | Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape
Salary: R15-25K CTC Depending on Experience
Please Submit: Updated MS Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History Incl Current; Current Salary P/M; Recent semi-professional head and shoulders photograph of yourself
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems & Software Developer for an Information Technology (IT) Company based in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. Ideally, candidates with 2-3 years’ experience minimum, however our client will also consider exceptional/high performing postgraduates. Core duties and functions are to deliver high-quality Digital Transformation, Software Development and other solutions for the company & it’s expanding client base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver high-quality Digital Transformation, Software Development and other solutions based on the company’s offerings, on time and within budget
• Assist with Technical Presales, Planning and Implementation, Testing/Quality Assurance, Business/Systems Analysis and Project Management
• Meet goals and targets that are aligned with those of the organisation
• Commit to continuous improvement and on-going skills development
• Proven track record with Minimum 2 years of experience preferred, but we will consider high performing graduates/post graduates with less experience who will take on the full responsibility within 3 months.
• Matric, BSc, BIT, MSc, MIT or other relevant qualifications preferred.
• Microsoft, AWS or other certifications preferred.
• Driver’s License, Own Reliable transport – Must be able to travel
Industry Experience & Product Services:
Digital Transformation, Software Development, Cloud Solutions, Internet Solutions, Voice Solutions and IT Consulting.
Products: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft SharePoint, K2, Software Licensing and Hardware.
Company Culture – Work Hard, Play Hard
Knowledge of and experience with as much of the following as possible is preferred:
Web, Windows & Mobile Development; .NET Framework and Core; ASP.NET, MVC, Web API and Core;
Web Services (REST & SOAP)
SQL Server 2012-2019; Database Design; Database Administration
Windows Server 2012-2019; Internet Information Services (IIS); Visual Studio and Azure DevOps; Git source control
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.