Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PROJECT OFFICER - 314908
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
To provide administration and coordination support to the Special Economic Zone Project Management Unit (3 Years Contract)
· To provide logistical support to the projects
· To compile all reports, memos, research documents for the SEZ project
· To represent the SEZ PMU in external meetings and conferences
· Management, development, planning, implementation, review, evaluation, reporting and conclusion of the projects including securing resources and necessary budget.
· Oversee and direct the strategic information systems plan, development of business requirements, development of functional and programme specifications, rational database design and implementations.
· Providing leadership and management to the project teams
· Manage all aspects of project through cross-functional teams-including meeting lines, costs targets, quality requirements and budget constraints.
· Consults and reviews with management project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
· Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, and identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project
· Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
· Monitors and coordinates activities of project team members to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
· Prepare project status reports and keeps management, investors and general stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
· Serves as a secretary of the SEZ Provincial Steering Committee
· Develop implementation and monitor the proposed SEZ policies, procedures and standards to guide and direct engineering, planning and operational activities and ensure full compliance.
· Assists the PMU infrastructure technical team in identifying existing infrastructure with a view to improving planning, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance.
· Promote investment and identify and develop strategies to cause the removal of impediments to investment.
· Liaise with the municipalities, provincial departments, and community, including developers, partners, and organizations and neighboring municipalities.
· Actively identify Investment opportunities that are aligned to the SEZ initiatives.