Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
ONSITE DELIVERY MANAGER - PEOPLE MANAGEMENT - 324241
ONSITE DELIVERY MANAGER - PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Onsite Delivery Manager - People Management (0036773)
Seeking an Onsite Delivery Manager with excellent communication skills and people management. Need to coordinate with offshore for daily calls with the customers.
• Should act as single point of responsibility for both customer and project / program team.
• Build and manage relationship with customer CXO and CXO-1 level.
• Ensure successful delivery of the program on time, cost and quality parameters.
• Establish robust governance structure and perform periodic review of the program at multiple levels.
• Able to grow the account by spreading both depth and breadth of service offerings.
• Mentor and manage team and align team towards the success of the program.
• Establish processes and ensure process adherence at all levels.
• Should manage the commercials of the project.
• Take ownership of presales cycle and drive building of business proposal for the new opportunities.
• Ideally should have background in managing programs in BFSI space.
• Capture and showcase business value delivered on regular basis.
• Proactively identify opportunities to add value existing engagement through automation, improving effectiveness, etc.
• Excellent Customer handling skills. Make periodic progress reviews with customer operations and leadership team.
• Good understanding of processes (e.g. AMS Processes, methodology followed for different types of projects, project monitoring and controlling mechanism, reporting mechanism.
• Should have experienced different models of delivery like onsite-offshore model, etc.
• Should be able to understand customer functional / technical requirement and assign tasks to the team members based on the skills.
• Should be able to manage customer core team, project team and all project deliverables.
• Excellent Communication skills – Assertive, forward looking, balanced view of the situation, convincing skills, etc.
• Should be able to control project cost, track and improve project profitability.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations at both tactical and strategic level of audience.
• Good understanding of different pricing models, multiple contracts type, etc.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.