Transport / Logistics / Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator with experience within a transportation environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· File, fax, photocopy and obtain any stock orders.
· Develop a good relationship with internal and external customers.
· Answer any queries
· Ensure that all orders are placed accurately and efficiently on Pastel Evolution, and all statistical data is captured.
· Maintain accurate statistical information for end of month reporting purposes.
· Allocations of truck parts to the correct vehicles.
· Drafting of EFT requests and delivering documents to Financial Director.
· Update in-house system regarding any changes on vehicles.
· Managing petty cash.
· Logging of breakdowns.
· Ensure that all invoices are handed to the Accounts Department before month end.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Relevant educational qualifications and training.
· 2 - 5 Years’ experience, with relevant experience in a similar role within the transport industry.
· Good knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
· Good level of the English language, both written and spoken.
Package & Remuneration
R11 000 depending on experience and qualifications