Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
SOFTWARE TELESALES / LEAD GENERATOR - 319234
SOFTWARE TELESALES / LEAD GENERATOR
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Grade 12 - (Secondary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Depending On Experience - P/M (Per Month)
Milnerton, Western Cape
Software Telesales / Lead Generator - Milnerton
Local entrepreneur looking for highly ambitious and driven individual to participate in a new internet start-up venture.
Applicants must be self-motivated and energetic multi-taskers with strong sales capabilities and can-do attitude to help deliver exponential growth.
The role would focus on lead generation to support achieving the company’s sales objectives. This will entail research into target contacts within target companies, making contact either telephonically or via social channels with the primary goal of generating interest and setting up meetings, initially with a manager and thereafter independently using cold calling, and other techniques to sell according to a set monthly sales target. Although offices based in Cape Town candidate may be expected to be able to travel regularly for work.
While the company is in the early stages the candidate would also act as a first point of contact for client support queries and assist in developing support and marketing materials. A strong affinity with IT and a high level of computer literacy is essential.
• At least 3 years sales experience, or a degree/diploma relevant to the position. Previous cold calling experience or training is a must. Experience in lead generation is preferable.
• A proven track record of success in either selling or setting up meetings telephonically or via social channels.
• Experience in the sale of technology is beneficial
• Independent learning – Ability to grasp knowledge of the clients’ products and solutions quickly and understand how these offerings meet/fulfill business needs
• Good writing skills – excellent communication over e-mail, and the ability to prepare initial product proposal documents
• Good knowledge of social networks
• Basic knowledge of word, excel and Outlook
• Good communicator
• Can-do attitude
• Affinity with IT