Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER - 315754
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with these key accounts in order to drive net sales revenue and operating income within trade spend budget. You will be required to engage with internal and external cross functional departments including Marketing, the Field Teams and Logistics and to ensure a seamless service to customers.
• Implementation of division sales and marketing strategies
• Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
• Effective management of resources, e.g. money, stock, time, systems, sales tools, etc.
• Sales forecasting, close co-operation and communication with Supply Chain.
• Achieve and exceed key sales objectives as discussed and agreed with line manager.
• Establish strong business relationships with all key customer groups to maximize sales growth
• Manage stock levels at wholesalers to an optimum level.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Key Customers
• Efficient & constructive customer problem solving
• Analysis & reporting of sales performance.
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth
of regional sales and profitability.
• Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, marketing and sales operations.
• Methods for improving customer services are proposed, developed and continuously updated.
Adhere to budget and expense guidelines by specific Key Account.
Ensure that customer adhere to trade terms, negotiated agreements and formulary listings.
Provide critical feedback towards the commercial strategy and tactics. Feedback to include successes, barriers, market opportunities, issues and highlight key stakeholders.
Cross functional work across all departments to maximize and ensure the hospitals and patients access to products.
Operational requirements and customer needs are assessed against marketing / business plan.
All queries are followed up and resolved in shortest possible time within policy framework
Professional attitude is displayed when responding to customer needs
Responsibility taken for credit returns, expired stock and damages at wholesalers managed within Client's standard terms and conditions.
Ensure optimal stock levels at key accounts and seek to maximize the ROI.
Review Qkliview for stock levels / movement and generate projected orders.
Place order and follow through to delivery of stock
Keep supply chain team informed of new listings and impact on stock holdings including any increase or decrease in sales expected.
Liaise with the Client Communications center to address out of stocks and constrained supply or controlled supply items.
Manage product recalls within the company SOP.
Regular feedback sessions are held with customers to ensure continual improvement. Recommended improvements / changes are developed and implemented.
Regular contact with Customer Service Division
Implementation of division sales and marketing strategies.