Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
OPERATIONS MANAGER - 369740
Biological / Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Medical Research
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Parow, Western Cape
Leading DC in the Pharmaceutical industry has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Implement strategies to ensure the efficient flow of all Operations and Logistics processes at the Cape Town Distribution Centre while driving operational performance goals within a SAHPRA, DOH and SAPC framework.
• Continuous implementation of WMS processes
• Ensure adherence to all SOP’s and OHS compliance at DC level
• To drive and promote continuous change, innovation and best practise at the DC
• Oversee the full operations function in relation to National directives and standard protocols and assume responsibility for the operations budget, process efficiencies and cost control of all operational activities.
• To oversee and ensure that all related third-party Service Level Agreements are continually assessed, evaluated and updated to minimise Risk, whilst ensuring that all service levels required for the achievement of operational objectives are effectively performed and maintained.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Relevant bachelor’s degree in Logistics OR Industrial Eng. OR equivalent (Non negotiable)
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply-chain management or Pharma warehouse and distribution environment, in a Senior Management role.
• Background in automated WMS processes is needed.
• Knowledge of Oracle WMS would be advantageous
• Negotiating skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Planning, Organising and Controlling Skills
• Computer Literacy (Excel - advance)
Must be fantastic with Managing People!
Package & Remuneration
Fantastic package on offer (To be discussed)