COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST JOB ADVERTS
SEARCH CV DATABASE
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER - 364745
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Parow, Western Cape
Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as the business owner and advocate for the companies Connect products and services, which may be under development, in use or undergoing extension or redevelopment.
• Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience
• Performing QA controls on products
• Assist with Coordinating product launches, and go to market strategy
• Serve as an internal promoter to the clients Connect products and services.
• Conduct monthly (or as needed) competitor reviews and performance reviews
• Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
• Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Show an aptitude for a problem analysis and resolution.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical abilities
• Project Management and co-ordination abilities.
• Confident and resilient
• People oriented
• Attention to detail
• Show pro-active initiative and strategic thinking
Desired Experience & Qualification
Degree in commercial or technical field.
• Some knowledge of internet service provider products and services advantageous
• Experience in a sales and marketing environment advantageous.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• 1 -2 Years’ experience in a product management, ISP or telecommunications industry
Package & Remuneration
Not yet registered?