Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
TECHNICAL TRAINING LIAISON - 365516
TECHNICAL TRAINING LIAISON
Automotive / Dealerships / Spares / Accessories
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
TECHNICAL TRAINING LIAISON (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL), CAPE TOWN
We are currently looking for a Technical Training Liaison with training and technical support/problem solving experience on OEM car components. A trade test as a Motor Mechanic would be a prerequisite. The position will be based in Cape Town and will be covering the Western Cape region.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain good communication with Aftermarket Customers, providing hands on technical support/problem solving.
• Provide prompt/efficient service to Customers relating to any queries or complaints.
• Prepare and deliver product presentations.
• Arrange to provide Customers with in-house training on all products.
• Obtain information from the market place and give feedback to Technical Manager/National Sales Co-ordinator in respect of competitive activity.
• Represent the company at trade shows.
• Extensive traveling is involved in this position, involving time away from home.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Tertiary qualification (Qualified Motor Mechanic).
• 5 Years’ experience, preferably in the automotive field.
Package & Remuneration
• R 299 000 – R325 000/Annum (13th Cheque included)
• Company Car/Cellphone/Laptop
• Medical Aid - Discovery
• Pension Fund
• 15 days Annual leave