Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
JAVA DEVELOPER - 342667
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Our client based in Cape Town is currently looking for a Java Developer for a 12 months contract
Duties & Responsibilities
A minimum of six years’ Java experience in at least JDK 1.6.
· Must have proven server-side development capabilities.
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory
Management, Transaction management, etc.).
· Experience in the Spring Framework.
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring, MVC).
· Experience with test-driven development.
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
· Experience with service-oriented architecture and associated software.
development processes; and Web Services (REST and SOAP).
Oracle/Sun Java Certification.
· Experience with architecting and implementing highly automated development
and testing environments.
· Automation Testing Experience (example Cucumber, Selenium).
· Experience in implementation of industry standard data models (for example
UDM), and how to leverage the value thereof.
· Message Queuing (RabbitMQ / Kafka) knowledge.
· Exposure to BPM systems.
· Exposure to Hibernate and Spring.
· Experience of CICD tools (example Jenkins).
· Experience of containers and orchestration on large scale projects (for example
Kubernetes, Docker and Docker Swarm.
· Experience of Micro Services.
· Experience of dynamically scaling software components or services for high