Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SITE MANAGER - 324346
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Excellent career opportunity with fast expanding company
This position encompasses the management of all site related waste management activities as well as liaison with other
departments i.e. Logistics; Health & Safety, Finance and Human Resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
Daily site inspections to ensure required standards are upheld
• Inspect quality of service rendered to ensure conformity with the client requirements, standards and procedures
and provide solutions to resolve problems
• Ensure the accurate and timely collection and recording of administration and work progress (before and after
photos; site inspections; collections books; time sheets; contractual documents; registers; toolbox talks etc.)
• Liaise and assist SHEQ managers to ensure functional and complete functioning of SHEQ within all activities.
• Liaison with clientele regarding onsite queries; discrepancies on house-keeping and complaints etc
• Ensure all personnel on site have had the required training, induction, medicals, psychometrics, etc. in order to
carry out their work, before projects commence
• Managing time and attendance as well as overtime
• Managing and coaching site workers
• Recruitment of new employees
• Support and assist employees with skills training programs (if required), with the aim of increasing worker skills
and personnel development
• Employee performance measurement
• Management of site resource inventory
• Management of employees in terms of BCEA and Labour Law.
• Optimise utilisation of resources and planning of new/additional resources
• Weekly reporting on status of all sites.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Some tertiary education will be an advantage
• Waste and recycling knowledge will be advantage
• Computer literate with proved efficiency in MS Office
• At least 3 years site management experience
• Drivers Licence with reliable transport
• Deadline and process driven
• Good understanding of compliance environment (Health & Safety, Labour Relations, etc.)
• Must have great verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to work and interact with people
Clean credit record
Valid drivers licence
Package & Remuneration
Salary: R180 000 – R240 000 CTC per annum