Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
DATA SUPPORT ENGINEER - 336916
DATA SUPPORT ENGINEER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly analytical person with a knack for troubleshooting and a passion for client service. The role involves responding to client requests, replicating and resolving client issues, logging and managing support tasks and performing in-depth analysis of issues.
• Tertiary degree in BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science or an Engineering degree.
• 1+ years’ working experience in a technical support environment
The candidate will also need to have the following attributes:
• Client centric / strong client advocate
• A passion to learn and extend knowledge outside of the work sphere
• Excels at problem solving (core to the role)
• The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
• The ability to communicate clearly with clients and the team
• Be a team player
• Be adaptable and proactive
• Good attention to detail
• Be able to efficiently and effectively plan and structure tasks
• Execute assignments against deadlines
• Thrive in an agile environment
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• Information and technology services
• Asset management and financial services (distinct advantage)