Senior HR Manager: Organisation Effectiveness
• This role is accountable for Personal Finance wide efforts to increase overall organisation effectiveness and performance.
• The role is ultimately accountable for providing thought leadership for the practice and driving integrated delivery and alignment of talent management, leadership and management development requirements, business transformation and change support, diversity and inclusion strategies, employee wellness strategies, and, organisation design and development strategies and execution to enable the growth of strategic PF capabilities.
• The incumbent in the role delivers results through a team of specialists.
• Works with the business to analyse and identify organisation effectiveness opportunities.
• Develops and executes an integrated Organisation Effectiveness strategy focused on aligning the Personal Finance organisation to the strategic outcomes of the organisation.
Organisation Design and development
• Supports the business in the redesign of organisation, roles and responsibilities, and redefined ways of work between teams
Leadership and Management Development
• Identifies leadership and management development requirements that are needed to build the desired culture and, in collaboration with L&D, facilitate the delivery of programmes.
Culture transformation and Engagement
• Leads the design, development and execution of the company and PF initiatives to drive culture transformation and engagement required to achieve strategic results.
• Identifies and executes culture, climate and engagement monitoring and tracking
• Tools, improvement initiatives and execution thereof
• Manage and monitor PF’s culture, staying close the pulse of the organisation
Team Development and Performance
• Analyses and assess challenges within the team that is hindering performance.
• Develops team performance solutions to address challenges or to enhance performance.
• Facilitates team development or conflict resolution sessions.
• Facilitates individual performance within teams
Diversity and Inclusion
• Develops a diversity and inclusion strategy aimed at driving social cohesion and inclusivity as one of the vehicles for business innovation and responsible business
• Works with the business to set Employment Equity targets
• Implements initiatives to enable the business to achieve Employment Equity targets
• Track and measure the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• Build an overall change and business transformation roadmap,
• Build, manage, and, sustain the change management capacity and capability to enhance speed of adoption and business continuity
• Coach and support executive leadership in managing change.
• Monitors and tracks the impact of change initiatives, risks and benefits realisation.
• Identify key capabilities that are needed to enable growth in the business.
• Develop an overall PF strategic workforce plan that identifies talent strategies close any talent gaps.
• Develop and implement a framework to drive talent mobility across PF.
• Research and profile future workforce requirements and ensure capability is built to deliver on these requirements.
• Integrate the Workforce plan into the talent strategies of the recruitment and selection centre.
• Ensure that learning is developing competencies required for the future.
• Manage talent management and performance management calendar processes.
• Ensure leadership bench strength is improved through proper succession pipelining and development.
• Ensure line managers are skilled in managing talent and performance.
• Develops Manager of Others (MOs) and specialists under supervision.
• Drives operational excellence through area of supervision.
• Holds first line managers accountable for managerial work, including selection, performance management and talent management.
• Manages service delivery through a team of managers over periods of 1-2 years.
• Selects potential MOs to sustain pipeline.
• Ability to operate across levels, influencing outcomes and decisions with key stakeholders.
Practice Development and thought leadership
• Consults with Business segments and units to understand needs and develop model for delivery for all job families and job levels.
• Documents and communicates learning practice and minimum governances.
• Formulates corporate business needs.
• Researches best practice.
• Accountable for thought leadership, innovation and best operating practice in response to external environment, including social and digital.
• Leverages expert services from the CoE and bring these into PF practices.
Qualifications and Experience required.
The following are key requirements for the role:
• A tertiary qualification in human resources, psychology, training and development, business studies or management is desirable. Registration as an Organisation Psychologist with the HPCSA would be advantageous.
• 10 or more years’ experience in a large corporate working in Organisation Effectiveness.
• Extensive, highly developed specialist knowledge in Organisation Development.
• Proven experience of design and delivery of enterprise wide Organisation Development programmes in a complex environment.
• Leadership and management experience working with executive and senior management teams.
• Global mind-set, and experience in Organisation Effectiveness, with a view of how digital and AI will change the future world of work.
• Must be willing to travel nationally as required.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.