Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
RN THEATER RECOVERY - 355037
RN THEATER RECOVERY
Healthcare/ Pharmacies / Hospitals / Medical / Emergency Services
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Join an established private hospital and provide professional and caring support in theatre recovery.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position reports to: The Unit Manager: Theatre
· Quality clinical care.
· Recovery of patient post surgical procedure
· Scrub for surgical cases
· Create a safe patient environment.
· Stock use and cost awareness
· Effective theatre utilization and CSSD orientation.
· Effective equipment and instrument use and care
· Participation in people management - IR, HR, training and staff development.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Degree or diploma in general nursing science
· Qualification in operating theatre nursing science will be an advantage.
· Work experience in a theatre at least 2 years.
· Being able to recover patients is essential
· Current registration with South African Nursing Council as a registered nurse