Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
EARTHMOVING MACHINERY WORKSHOP MANAGER - 364047
EARTHMOVING MACHINERY WORKSHOP MANAGER
Building / Construction / Steel / Metals
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Join this national, established manufacturer and manage their trackless mobile machinery workshop!
Duties & Responsibilities
· Plan, communicate and enforce set TMM maintenance schedules,
· Be able to manage TMM parts procurement and control stock items,
· Keep and maintain all maintenance records,
· Ensure that oil sampling is done per machine service and arrange oil analysis,
· Compile and submit daily and monthly records,
· Be hands-on, he will be both head of as well as part of the maintenance team,
· Have good interpersonal communication skills - will be working closely with other HOD’s (Finance, Production, Engineering etc.),
· Capable of managing other mechanics,
· Mentor and coach semi-skilled assistants,
· Manage mobile equipment budget to within allowable,
· Negotiate with suppliers, confront suppliers who give sub-standard work (guarantee claims),
· Must have earth-moving machinery experience, preferably on BELL Front-End loaders and BELL Forklifts,
· Be willing to assist after hours if and when needed, this is part of the responsibilities as HOD, no overtime paid on this level.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Diesel Mechanic or related trade qualification
Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous
5 + years of experience in a similar management role
Package & Remuneration
R40 000 - R45 000 p.m. depending on experience and qualifications