Are you a newly qualified CA with a passion for investments? Call Christine today to kick start your career with a top asset manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of a team, to be responsible for deal origination, (including developing and maintaining counterparty, bank syndication team and advisor relationships), deal analysis and the assessment of investment opportunities, and to negotiate, structure, implement and manage debt and equity deals with a focus on unlisted and high-yield opportunities.
• Investment team
• Credit and Equity Investment Committee
• Borrower/investee counterparties, advisors, bank syndication teams and arrangers
• Clients invested in funds
• Portfolio Managers
Desired Experience & Qualification
Technical/professional knowledge and skills
• B.Com qualification (with Accounts III)
• Qualification as a CA
• CFA or CFA candidate preferred
• Experience in corporate/structured credit or equity analysis
• Experience in unlisted and high-yield credit transactions will be
• Prior experience in renewable energy, property finance, project
finance an advantage.
• Exposure to commercial law/contracts, including prior
experience in negotiating and structuring loan and security
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project finance analysis, modeling and risk assessment skills
• Knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets, in
particular debt instruments, an advantage
• Computer literacy (MS Office, especially MS Excel)