Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
HR GENERALIST - 364061
Human Resources / Recruitment / Labour Brokers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
East London, Eastern Cape
Join an international manufacturer of automotive parts & components. Utilise your experience in HR & IR and Health & Safety knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
Report to HRM in Pretoria (SA Head Office)
Degree/diploma in Human Resources
Strong HR and IR skills
Good Health & Safety knowledge
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HR & IR in a production/assembly plant; preferably automotive sector
Self-starter with a strong leaning towards accuracy and detail
Sound Computer Skills - MS Office
Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
Knowledge of and experience in all Statutory and Common Law
Leadership and supervisory abilities to interact at all levels.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Industrial Relations
· Support Employment Equity and BBBEE strategy.
· HR Administration
· Health and Safety
· Training and Skills Development
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Training and Skills Development
· Do Training needs analysis
· Maintain adequate training records; including all data needed for BBBEE
· Prepare a Training Plan in line with ZF specifications, including implementation thereof
· Keep training records for all internal training.
· Assist with the scheduling of external required training
· Induction of new employees and annual refresher
· Compile WSP and ATR reports in order to ensure that skills grants are received
· Facilitate Training as and when required
· Administer the Learnership and YES-Programme
· Record keeping on all disciplinary matters and ensuring follow-up if necessary
· Representing HR in disciplinary enquiries
· Provide support and guidance on disciplinary matters
· Support disciplinary investigations and formulate charges
· Liaison with the workforce via the shop stewards
· Secretarial function in all union meetings
· Assist with all labour relation issues
Support Employment Equity and BBBEE strategy:
· Secretary and advisor to the Employment Equity Committee.
· Employment Equity Reporting to the DoL on annual basis
· Filing of all EE-related documentation and providing support to the EE Manager.
· Ensure all EE documentation is up to date and in line with requirements (EE Plan, EEA1 Forms, etc.)
· Compile Personnel Requisition and Job Description
· Draw up internal advertisement with job specifications
· Schedule job Interviews when required
· Screening of candidates
· Assist with interviews and advise on selection
· Draw up contract of employment
· Create personnel file for new employees
· Have forms completed and give to payroll on time
· Do induction with new employees
· Keep HR policies, procedures and forms relevant and implemented
· Process new employments till induction completed
· Process terminations till exit interview completed
· Keep all personnel files updated on the HR-Drive for ELO
· Maintain data base of performance reviews
· Keep record of daily absenteeism to report at Production Floor Meetings
· Attend daily Management meeting on the Production Floor
· Assist with sending queries and additional data for payroll on weekly and monthly basis
· Understand and manage employee benefits;
· Assist with special HR Projects
· Process transfer’s, promotions and terminations.
Health and Safety:
· Manage COIVID 19 issues in the plant
· Report COID incidents
· Manage cases relating to injury on duty
· Arrange and minute Safety Committee meetings
· Report on a monthly basis on the status of cases
· Responsible for Health and Safety Audit
· KPI’s for East London first week of the month
· Assist the Country Manager with task from time to time.
Compliance within budgetary parameters.
· In the event of the absence of the incumbent the senior to ensure continuity of administration activities.