Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
MILLWRIGHT - 314145
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
A well established FMCG company in Pinetown is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Millwright to join their company immediately.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repairs
• Perform planned maintenance on machinery and equipment
• Fit, inspect, test and repair MCC, circuits and wiring systems and electrical equipment.
• Install and commission machinery and equipment
• Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required for efficient and safe operation.
• Must be able to lead the team in achieving all maintenance objectives, and have good mentoring skills.
• Responsible for Health and Safety in area of responsibility
• Ensure GMP’s are adhered to.
• Keep Maintenance and Technical Manager up to date with day to day occurrence etc.
Our ideal candidate must have:
• Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or N4
• Red Seal Trade Tested Artisan with a N6 qualification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
• Firm knowledge of advanced hydraulics and pneumatics,
Ability to design and commission and fault find on three phase 400VAC
Motor Control Circuits and VSD’s.
• Ability to diagnose and rectify mechanical and electrical related breakdowns
on automated machinery
• Solid knowledge of health and safety standards and procedures according
to Health and Occupational Safety Act 85 of 1993
• Be able to conduct regular safety inspections and initiate corrective action
• Must be a proficient and experienced in welding (tig, CO2, arc)
• Experience with Planned Maintenance Systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Good communication skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Must be in possession of a Code 08 (B) driver’s licence