Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
RISK AND COMPLIANCE ANALYST - 364288
RISK AND COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Legal / Litigation / Lawyers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Risk and Compliance Analyst
Our client based in Durban Central is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for the efficient functioning of
the Compliance and Enterprise Risk functional areas.
· Preparation, Review, implementation and updating of risk and compliance policies
· Identification of regulatory requirements
· Assist Chief Risk Officer in the development of a Risk and Compliance Management Plan
· Co-ordinate activities of the Risk and Compliance function
· Assist with Risk and Compliance reporting
· Assist with planning of Risk and Compliance awareness and training
· Facilitates annual risk management assessments and risk assessments
· Develops systems to facilitate risk monitoring and risk improvement at Strategic and Enterprise Level
· Liaising with internal and External Auditors
· Preparation, monitoring and reporting on combined assurance plan
· A tertiary degree in Compliance and Risk Management
· LLB Degree (preferable)
· At least 3-5 years compliance related working experience in the financial sector
· Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent working knowledge of relevant legislation such as: Companies Act, King Code, FICA, NCA,
PFMA, FAIS, OHS
· Well-developed written and verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Excellent legal interpretation skills coupled with a business and problem solving orientation