My client, an established group of companies situated in Strand, is seeking to employ a Business Performance Analyst will be to support the Operations, Marketing and Finance teams to improve the performance of the business. This will be done through the collection, analysis, and recommendation and reporting of sales, operational and marketing related data.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Performance Analyst will create both standardized and custom reports as and when required to support business operations. In addition to this, scenario analysis, trend analysis and recommendations are required. Main focus will be to analyse to improve working capital management, cost efficiencies, restaurant sales and nett operating profit performance for the group.
- Collect, analyse, evaluate, design, and report sales and product performance data to increase sales productivity
- Use sales & customer records for identification and evaluation of sales and customer service performance with consideration towards sales, customer feedback, compliance and marketing campaign performance.
- Spec new reports and dashboards.
- Provide Sales and Marketing direction regarding customer trends and market analysis to drive business decisions and new marketing campaigns and operational improvements.
- Provide analysis of new business opportunities to enable management decision making.
- Work with FP&A team to incorporate forecasts into daily/weekly/monthly reports – trend analysis
- Monitor, extract and transform sales and operational performance data into reports for operational team
- Assist in managing large departmental budgets from the budgeting process as well as monthly review and reconciliation with Group Finance
- Work with the Regional Ops managers and Finance departments to calculate, evaluate and implement service price increases. - With this goes scenario planning on the impact a price increase on the nett operating profit of the group.
- Assist with calculating marketing campaign profitability in conjunction with Marketing and Finance team.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement of all performance reporting in order to better manage the business.
- Assist in developing Sales targets and Nett Operating profit budgets in conjunction with Regional Ops managers and Group Finance team.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business analysis
- Experience as an analyst or strong Operational experience preferred
- Accounting/Finance experience preferred
- Familiarity with sales, labour, stock and operational reporting