Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
BUSINESS ANALYST - 324237
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
• A Business Analyst with a wide exposure to technology would be best probably.
• Business Analyst certification a requirement
• ITIL would be most beneficial
• An exposure to Agile SCRUM, SAFE and particularly Kanban would be desired
The following skills listed may be of value to you:
• Understanding of the business area that the project is involved with Expertise in conceptual modelling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
• Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to facilitate a team to consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
• Ability to ask strong questions to help the team see areas that may lead to problems
• Ability to document requirements formally or informally depending on the need of the project
• Understanding of the agile development process
• ITIL Foundation certification and exposure
• Understanding of the SDLC, and specifically Infrastructure Development Lifecycle
• Familiarity with requirements techniques such as, user stories, use cases, and informal modelling
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.