Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
SECURITY AND MICROSOFT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (EE) - 360916
SECURITY AND MICROSOFT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (EE)
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Security Administrator with strong Microsoft Server Admin skills will be responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance of the IT security and Microsoft infrastructure including resolution of incidents and requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
Resolution of problems within service level agreements, including negotiation with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers as appropriate
• Documentation of Security and Microsoft platform and supporting processes
• Adhere to technology best practices and standards across all the managed platforms
• Installation, Maintenance and Upgrading of Equipment
• Ensures that account is taken of the needs for safety, quality and security, using such techniques, tools, methods and standards as necessary
• Interfacing with the security and infrastructure teams.
Excellent problem solving and planning skills
• Analytical abilities focusing on technical troubleshooting.
• The ability to identify problems and evaluate for criticality and take appropriate action
• The ability to follow standards and procedures and use security monitoring tools in systems monitoring and management
• Self-motivated and committed to offering a professional service of the highest standard
• Flexible, self-organised and display high level of initiative and operate effectively under pressure
• Ability to effectively communicate (verbal & written)
• Delivery within specified Service Level Agreements
• Definition of best practice standards
Minimum of three years experience gained in the Information Technology industry preferably in a technical support and troubleshooting environment
Security +/CCSA/CCSE/MCSE preferential
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator preferential