COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST FREE JOB ADVERTS
REGISTER FREE ACCOUNT
SEARCH CV DATABASE
VIEW HOT JOBSEEKERS
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER - 314247
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Consulting / Management / Solutions / Services / Automation
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Milnerton, Western Cape
Key Accounts Manager (Office Automation) Milnerton
Our client, based in Milnerton, is looking for a candidate to join their successful team.
· Proven experience as Key Account Manager
· Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in marketing & sales or relevant field
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition, account retention.
· Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
· Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
· Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
· This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Not yet registered?