Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
HR ADMINISTRATOR - 346729
Human Resources / Recruitment / Labour Brokers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Villiersdorp, Western Cape
My client, a fruit packaging concern located outside Villiersdorp is seeking to employ an HR Officer to play a supporting role concerning the daily HR Functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for relevant labour legislation, personnel policy, procedure and rules. A key element is the information collection, timely processing and payment of weekly wages. The effective management of the recruitment and selection process and to ensure the appointment of skilled talent.
• Maintaining accurate, timely payroll processing and payment of weekly wages on VIP system
• Complete process and administration of the clocking system (Tractech/Unis)
• Assisting with queries regarding packhouse payroll
• Supporting the packhouse departments with daily HR info / queries/ functions / audits
• Assisting departments with their recruitment needs & selection
• Coordinating and assisting with the induction & training of new staff
• Assisting & maintaining the implementation of HR policies and procedures
• Preparing and approval of Job descriptions
• Responding to other ad-hoc queries
• Maintain and update HR administrative forms, records, templates and other HR-related documents ( SASSA, UI-19, maternity, garnishing orders, WCA,resignations, end of season retrenchments, discipline, training & development, housing, provident fund, drs letters,etc)
• Ensure staff records are well maintained and that periodic tidying up of records is undertaken.
• Maintain and update SIZA-platform
• To understand and support the aims and objectives of the company and to ensure these are reflected in the delivery of the role.
• VIP Premier Payroll
• Matric Certificate
• An HR qualification would be advantageous
• Solid experience and knowledge of human resources