Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER - 370239
HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
We have a position for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer based in Pietermaritzburg. This is for an international company.
Does designing electronic products from concept, technology research, full technical product specification, design of schematic and PCB using Altium Designer, design of firmware - right through to a fully qualified, robust prototype excite you?
• 3+ years working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
• Solid Hardware (electronics) experience in Analogue and Digital Design.
- This involves Schematic and PCB design.
• Solid Firmware development experience with Embedded Systems and C.
• Preferably have experience in Compliance Testing for Certifications of Product.
• Ability to write or modify PC Based Software in Visual Software Suites.
• Ability to plan a project accurately given a complete specification.
• Ability to impart knowledge of product and train Industrial Engineering, Engineering Services, Test and Repairs Departments at handover.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with departments within the company.
• An eagerness to embrace change and previously unused technologies.
• A responsible, self-motivated individual driven to meet deadlines.
• A meticulous individual with significant attention to detail.