Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
CONVEYANCER - BONDS, COMMERCIAL BONDS AND TRASFERS - 365982
CONVEYANCER - BONDS, COMMERCIAL BONDS AND TRASFERS
Legal / Litigation / Lawyers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Our client, a very well-established law firm, has a vacancy in the Johannesburg offices within the Property department for a Conveyancer and Notary Public.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties include, but not limited to:
• Management of Property transactions
• Vets all property transfer related transactions and management of Transfer processes
• Bonds, Commercial Property Finance bonds, transfers and deceased estate transfers
• All aspects of the law and practice relating to Conveyancing
• Public Law litigation, particularly focussed on Zoning, Environmental and Heritage aspects
• Due Diligences pertaining to all aspects of property
• Drafting commercial contracts and legal opinions relating to all aspects of property law
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Admitted Attorney, with at least 3 years' pqe
• Admitted Conveyancer, with at least 3 years' experience in conveyancing
• Notary Public
• A minimum of one year in a Property department (post admittance)
• Proficient experience with Ghost Convey and SARS e-filling in relation to property transfer work
• Experience with developments and SIMS system would be advantageous
• Knowledge of bank panel systems would be beneficial
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable, depending on seniority.