Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PROJECT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - 342694
PROJECT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Project Support Administrator
Performing support duties related to making the team run smoothly. The position is responsible for assisting in the preparation, reporting and analysis of assigned Business, Strategic and Regulatory projects under the supervision of a Project Manager. The successful candidate will report to the PSA Team Leader: MFC Project Office while also providing support directly to the Project Manager/s in the team.
Role Description & Key Result Areas:
• Provide project support services competently and professionally.
• Assist team with the administrative work related to the project.
• Manage the Project Manager/s diary.
• Arrange and manage meetings & workshops for the project as and when required.
• Support the project resources by facilitating project logistics such as conference rooms and conference calls.
• Arranging travel bookings as and when required.
• Attend project meetings to take minutes as required.
• Draft minutes for review and distribution within SLA
• Drafting and updating of project plans as and when required.
• Updating the Control log – Actions, Issues and Risks etc.
• Updating monthly project finance – to keep record of expenses to ensure expenses are within budget.
• Processing of project invoices in Oracle.
• Work with the Project Manager/s to resolve any issues that may affect the project schedule.
• Ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at point of use and track changes to documents are filed in SharePoint.
• Maintaining confidential records as required.
Qualifications and experience:
• A recognized Grade 12 Certificate / Matric. Degree or Project Management Diploma / Certificate preferable.
• Five (5) years project administrative support services to managing projects.
• Proven experience in providing project administrative support services to managing projects within a complex organisation.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management together with project management techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of the project lifecycle and governance.
• Experience that would assist the incumbent in driving a service excellence mindset and building relationships.
• Excellent MS Office Computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Project.
• Initiating Action
• Information Monitoring
• Team Orientation
• Technical Knowledge
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.