Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN - 312402
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Purpose of the job: Maintenance and calibration of Instruments and integrated equipment
Key Performance Areas:
• Install, inspect, calibrate, service and maintain instruments up to and including component level.
• To interpret engineering design drawings, check for elementary errors and manufacturability and compile Bills of material for purchasing materials needed for maintenance and installation.
• Install and maintain instrument field devices.
• Testing of the modules and loop checks.
• To maintain safe work procedures (monthly SHE inspection).
• To inspect, service, repair and overhaul field devices and ensure that machines are kept in good running conditions.
• To assist electronic and electrical departments if and when required.
• National Diploma Industrial Instrumentation.
• Good insight in the step by step operations of machinery & processes.
• Good knowledge & understanding of field devices used i.e., sensors, level sensing, pressures, temperatures, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
• Good fault finding and trouble shooting skills
• Be available for standby duties and overtime when and as needed.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.