Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PROJECT MANAGER | SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - 357979
PROJECT MANAGER | SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
6 - 7 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R50,000 - R55,000 P/M (Per Month)
medical aid and pension fund
Project Manager | Software Development (JB221)
R50 - 55 000 per month negotiable + group life, disability insurance programs and provident fund contribution
Health-technology company with 15 years’ experience providing software platforms in the health and well-being sector is sourcing a Project Manager to work closely with large corporates across a range of industries to bring to market innovative, cutting edge products in the mobile and web application spaces. Their products leverage some of the best and latest technologies to deliver a smart, slick UX.
As a Project Manager in the Information Technology team, you will manage the delivery of work streams within scope, timelines and budget. You will have a demonstrated understanding of software projects and all aspects of information systems delivery. You possess excellent communication skills, excel in stake-holder management and cross-cultural awareness. Your key skills include attentive and precise status tracking, risk management and issue management. You are trained in agile principles and are effective in establishing strong client relationships.
• Manage the delivery and ensure quality software is delivered in agreed scope, cost and timelines
• Work with various departments internally and within client organizations to deliver projects
• Work with vendors and partner organizations for all project requirements
• Work closely with distributed teams across South Africa, South America, Europe and Australia.
• Manage correct scoping and vetting of requirements, and ensure these are understood and delivered by the team
• Manage team members, including periodic appraisals and day to day operations
• Establish good stake holder relationships and lead client discussions
• Manage escalations, issues and risks for the project
• Provide regular project reporting needs, status updates and any other communications as requested
• At least five years of IT project management experience
• Good requirement analysis and functional breakdown skills
• Certifies in PMP or CSM or equivalent
• Strong experience in tools like JIRA, MPP, excel
• Exposure to a range of technologies
• A strong understanding of SDLC
• Handled mobile application development projects from start to finish
• Has taken up projects already underway and seen through to delivery
• Excellent customer interfacing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills