Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
TEMP PROJECT ENGINEER - 324439
TEMP PROJECT ENGINEER
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Job Order no.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create facility layouts in Microstation (HLS), compare product data and view facility designs in Catia V5 and create process plans as well as costing in Tecnomatix Process Designer & Process Simulate.
• Formulate and compile detailed product specifications to ensure proper implementation of facilities, machines, equipment, tools and services to meet the required safety / quality levels.
• Compile detail investments, ensure and direct funds for the purchasing of required facilities, machines, equipment, tools, services and installations.
• Co-ordinate, monitor and advise during design reviews to ensure all relevant parties input is taken into consideration.
• Conduct and co-ordinate trails during VFF, PVS and O-Series build / implement corrective actions to ensure production readiness for start of production and series build.
• Co- ordinate training of Production and Maintenance personnel during VFF, PVS and O-Series build on the correct use of the equipment and facilities.
• Control and direct buy-off of new facilities by supervising try-outs, commissioning and measuring (dimensional) of these new facilities.
• Control, monitor and maintain production processes (Standard Operation Sheets / Arbeitsplan), Work Station Allocation (SAP), Control Plans and Work Instructions to ensure process is documented.
• Examine, analyze / asses Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) as issued in AVON/TEVON.
• Conduct, co-ordinate and implement Production Systems (KVP²/ 3P / Cascades) proposals.
• Plan, co-ordinate / conduct FMEA’s and SPS workshops.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• NN / National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or relevant Engineering qualification
• Electrical /Tool Making Trade Test would be an added advantage
• 5 Years Project Planning experience within the Automotive Industry preferably within Body Shop
• Sound technical knowledge of Production, Tooling, Facilities, Systems Installations and commissioning
• In depth knowledge of Project Management principles
• Computer skills ( MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, Excel ,Micro station, Catia V5, Tecnomatix Process Designer & Process Simulate )
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work within a team and must be able to work under pressure
• Proven analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem solving
• Be prepared to travel local and abroad so and when required
• Have valid driver’s license
• In depth knowledge of Body Shop vehicle build processes and equipment
• Speak and read German
• Be positive and self – motivating
• Systems knowledge ( KVS, AVON, Group Systems, Standards)