COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST FREE JOB ADVERTS
REGISTER FREE ACCOUNT
SEARCH CV DATABASE
VIEW HOT JOBSEEKERS
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
BUSINESS ANALSYT - 314238
Transport / Logistics / Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Kuilsriver, Western Cape
Business Analyst (Supply Chain/Retail) Kuilsriver
Our client, retail concern, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Business Analyst – with at least 2 years within a Retail/Supply Chain environment.
• Typical Business Analyst exposure: system analysis; business process development, including the holding of workshops; preparing documentation in accordance with BABOK methodology.
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• Identifying, assessing and documenting business requirements
• Thorough grasp of business fundamentals and strategic priorities
• Writing business requirements, system requirements & functional specifications
• Project management
• Maintaining configuration documents and providing recommendations as necessary
• Quality assurance and testing
• System support exposure: maintaining an incident management process; analysing the nature of incidents; liaising with system developers in order to resolve incidents.
• Exposure to system architecture
1. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Degree/Diploma in IT or Bcomm in IT/Business
• A Business Analysis/ Process related Diploma
• Affiliation to a professional institution for Business Analysis (IIBA)
2. JOB RELATED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• The latest MS Office
• A working knowledge of ARIS, MS Project and other process mapping tools
• Thorough understanding of operations and systems
• Business requirements elicitation
• Determination of business solutions
• Testing solutions for technical and business compatibility
• Business process management
• Documenting and analysing information and data.
• Project feasibility reports
• Implementing business solutions and change management
• Understanding of business analysis methodologies (BABOK)
• Commercial understanding of the Retail systems environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Influencing skills
• Leadership skills
• Networking skills
• Evaluation skills
• Management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Conflict handling
• Presentation skills
• Facilitation skills
Not yet registered?