Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PROJECT MANAGER - 314264
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
We are seeking the expertise of a Mid-Senior level Project Manager with solid digital and through the line agency experience to join the Cape Town team.
Responsible for developing and maintaining profitable and mutually beneficial relationships between the company and its clients.
• Working on through-the-line accounts for high profile brands, with the opportunity to expand as the team and client portfolio grows
• Building strong working relationships with clients and external partners while delivering against tight timelines and budgets
• Understanding and interpreting clients’ business and project requirements
• Strategic input at a senior level and understanding of strategies developed for clients
• Manage and control all scoping and planning of projects across the team discipline teams
• Manage timelines and communication thereof to meet project deadlines, ensuring to manage client expectations
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated support documentation
• Manage risks and develop risk management / contingency plans
• Anticipate problems before they occur and find ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances
• Ensure that the project is completed successfully, within the given deadline and budget
• Owning the delivery and quality of projects for clients based on deep understanding of the TTL landscape, trends and opportunities
• Conduct project post mortems in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
• Strong financial management including reviewing and assisting with quoting, implement monthly billings and forecasting on revenue spend.
• Manage and oversee budgets and revenue on all projects to ensure profitability
• 3-4 years TTL agency experience as an Account/ Project Manager / 3 + years digital experience running projects in agency is essential.
• Comprehensive understanding of online, including search marketing, digital media, platform development, advertising, CRM and emerging technologies is essential
• Ability to manage and effectively deliver on multiple campaigns/projects with fast turnarounds
• Great interpersonal skills
• Experience in strategically analysing and solving client's business problems
• Planning skills
• Presentation skills
• Experience with managing budgets - a bit of a number cruncher
• Understanding of various digital platforms and products
• Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications or business – a plus
• Good command of both written and verbal English, including business writing ability
• Display a strong sense of initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good numerical ability
• Pleasant manner
• Ability to take accountability for tasks
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.