Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
GROUP EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - 342661
GROUP EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Our client in the manufacturing and environmental conservation industry is seeking an experienced Group Executive Assistant with a minumum of 10 years experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage schedules and workload and ensure executives are adequately prepared for meetings including their presentations and minutes.
• Prior to meetings, the Executive Assistant may prepare the meeting agenda ensure that all attendees/invitees are prepared, confirm attendance and provide needed background information.
• Ensure the CEO is briefed on his daily schedule to ensure he arrives on time and knows where to be.
• Arrange travel and logistics for Executives. This may include booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations and ensure they are briefed on their daily schedules.
• All associated clerical, administrative and project-based meetings and issues.
• Preparation of reports for the CEO and Executives
• Handling all executive information requests.
• Preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
• Ensure relevant company polices relating to travel, expense reimbursement, and leave amongst others are implemented.
• Manage reimbursements for Board Members, Executives and the CEO after travel trips.
• Scheduling board meetings, handling logistics of board meetings, sending materials for review prior to the meetings, taking and distributing notes and fielding general queries from Board Members.
• General Administrative and clerical tasks such as answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying.
• Arrangement of logistics for visitors, coordinate conference calls, transcribe notes and type correspondence.
• Keep and update Statutory and Secretarial records of the Group Companies, including minutes and agendas of Board and Shareholder meetings.
• The person must be able to fully manage the administrative side of a diverse group of Executives.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, an associate degree or qualification may be acceptable with sufficient previous work experience.
• At least three to five years of experience supporting senior managers, strong computer skills, ability to manage upwards, handle confidential information and multitask.
• Personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, organization and written and verbal communication skills are important.
Package & Remuneration
R30 000 CTC with medical aid, provident