Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
IT TECHNICIANS SUPPORT CAPE TOWN - 370193
IT TECHNICIANS SUPPORT CAPE TOWN
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
IT Technicians Support Cape Town
To deliver quality service through efficient and professional recruitment and training. To assure our clients and candidates of our personal attention and professionalism at all times.
1. In theatre Clinical & Technical support of image guided surgery systems.
2. Collection of equipment and stock from suppliers and clients.
3. Installation, Repair, Maintenance & Setup of Navigation Systems, Ultrasound Imaging, DICOM Images, Medical Planning Software and Displays & related equipment.
4. Diagnostics, Faultfinding and repair.
5. Training of theatre staff, medical assistants & Radiology Staff.
The candidate will be trained to install, maintain and support our range of specialized medical hardware and software in a clinical environment.
They will be trained in:
- All of our specialised medical equipment and software.
- Medical terminology, Anatomy and a wide range of surgical procedures ranging from Craniotomies, Spinal Fusions, Biopsies, Knee & Hip replacements, Deep Brain Stimulation, Vertebroplasy, advanced Imaging procedures and ultrasound imaging and integration.
- Medical Imaging modalities namely C-Arm Xray, CT, MRI, FMRI and the necessary protocols. Incl. DICOM Datasets & Networking
They will be required to drive around to hospitals and may have to work after hours and weekends. They may also be required to travel countrywide from time to time.
They must be able to handle working in a surgical environment and meet the extreme demands of medical professionals. We’re ultimately looking for a junior technical person who is sharp, reliable, is presentable and a team player.
A+ & N+, Microsoft engineering beneficial
Own reliable vehicle. Not older than 28 years of age