Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
REGIONAL FINANCE PORTFOLIO MANAGER - 369302
REGIONAL FINANCE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Property / Management / Administration / Leasing
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Regional Finance Portfolio Manager (Property Industry) - Rosebank, Gauteng
Duties & Responsibilities
Our client, who specializes in the investment and management of the commercial property market in South Africa, are currently looking for a Regional Finance Manager/Portfolio Manager who can start as soon as possible, or immediately at their offices in Rosebank. Must come from Property Financial Management Industry
This role has a strong emphasis on Financial Management and reporting while also assisting with managing the property management aspects for the portfolio.
CA (SA) or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
5 to 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a similar roll
Relevant Property Industry experience
Computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite and MDA).
Must be very well-spoken and presentable
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse and report on property performance against benchmarks
- Investigate individual property performance or aspects as required by Regional Manager
- Assist with reporting on strategic initiatives or focus areas
- Assist with budget preparation and reviews and provide input to Asset Management
- Ensure regional resources are supported with centralised services
- Keeping track of Capex budget and projects and loading and reviewing Capex projects on MDA