Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
JUICE PLANT SUPERVISOR - 342792
JUICE PLANT SUPERVISOR
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Grabouw, Western Cape
Our client has an exciting career opportunity for a Juice Plant Supervisor. Reporting to the Logistics Manager,
you will be responsible to supervise the juice plant operations at the Packhouse in Grabouw.
• Implement the weekly production plan according to marketing requirements.
• Ensure relevant quality controls are adhere to.
• Check that relevant safety controls and standards are adhered to as per HACCP/BRC and
• Monitor productivity and make necessary changes and improvements to processes.
• Manage a team of 15 people and maintain effective relationships with employees.
• Minimum Grade 12.
• Production or operations qualification will be advantages.
• A minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience in a unionised environment.
• Experience in fruit processing or packing will be advantageous.
• Good computer skills (e.g. Excel).
• Strong communication across organisational levels.