Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
MERCHANDISER AND PRODUCTION ANALYST - 334182
MERCHANDISER AND PRODUCTION ANALYST
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
East London, Eastern Cape
Merchandiser and Production Analyst
Our valued client based in East London is looking for a skilled and driven individual to join their Merchandising team. If you are analytical, target driven and attentive to detail, then this could be the position for you!
Responsible for collecting and analyzing sales and stock data from store level up, with the aim of implementing actions that will maximize sales and stock efficiencies, reporting on key trends that will improve Buying and Allocating functions and identifying promotional opportunities.
- 3 years experience or more
- previous retail or manufacturing experience is advantageous
- Determine main focus areas by reviewing information from key sources including : Operations and Merchandise Teams; Fast and Slow sellers; Reports on Competitors; Forward Covers; Market Trends; Specific product/supplier/store profiles; and Product aging.
- Analyze sales performance and stock efficiencies at store / area / company levels
- Action viable stock movement opportunities that will maximize sales and stock turn.
- Investigate reasons for poor sell offs (pricing, quality, styling, market issues)
- Assist in identifying lines for promotion across group or select stores
- Identify and take corrective measures for errors of process such as NSOH, allocation irregularities, stock not on sales floor
- Report findings to Buying and Planning Teams with recommendations for improvement of buying and allocating functions
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.