Actuarial Analyst. Responsible for a portfolio of pension fund clients and all the actuarial functions related to the clients. Working closely with the fund actuary.
Performing individual DB calculations, including minimum benefit calculations
· Performing investment return calculations
· Perfoming DC reviews
· Performing DB valuations
· Querying data with the administrators
· Liaising with consultants and actuaries
· Carry out effective daily/weekly/monthly planning on own portfolio
· Management and development of self and others
· Budget management and forecasting
BSC Actuarial Degree
· Up to one year experience in the retirement funds industry, including defined benefit and defined contribution funds valuation, investment return calculations, minimum benefit calculations, would be advantageous.
· Ability to perform technical work
· Computer literacy: Full MS Office with excellent (advanced level) Excel skills, other packages and programming skills e.g Superval, Vba, etc would be advantageous