Human Capital Administrator/Assistant
Our client is in the financial services industry
To provide administrative HR support to the business, including recruitment, performance management, training and development, IR and general HR administration and reporting.
1. Assist with effective recruitment, selection (interviews), screening (reference and fraud checks) and on-boarding administration and scheduling.
2. Assist with effective performance management and training and development administration – capturing of all documents related to these functions and populating and issuing performance documents where necessary. Assist with ATR and WSP as required.
3. Effective IR administration – capturing of warnings, enquiry outcomes etc on VIP Premier. Ensuring records are up to date. Sending out and tracking of absconsion messages.
4. Effective general administration, data management, capturing new starter documents on VIP Premier.
5. Effective teamwork and self-management – assist team members with ad hoc requirements in the HC and training fields.
6. Reporting on functions and duties completed monthly. Includes trackers, performance reports and any ad hoc activities as required.
DETAILS ON OUTPUTS
Track all fixed term contracts and probation periods, and foreigner permits and report monthly
Capture performance scores on the system and report monthly
Ensure warnings and enquiry outcomes are captured on system, and documents uploaded once signed
Send absconsion SMSs and track process to termination/enquiry
Track external company’s agents (Total, iLearn, Boston) and report monthly
Manage clinic bookings
Complete training documentation – registers, bookings and capture on VIP Premier
Keep record of all training courses attended on VIP Premier
Ensure training room is neat and ready for sessions, equipment working or reported if not – (shared responsibility with department)
Assist training manager/s with ATR WSP Submission annually.
Premier – pull reports as required
Audits – every 3 months – assist in preparing and ensuring HC and training documents are up to date
Assist with ad hoc projects and campaigns
Company communications – job ads, notice boards, functions, holidays/celebrations
Screening CV’s, reference checks, fraud checks, interviews and scheduling of assessments for new recruits for SSDA. Upload all new starter documents onto VIP Premier system.
Issue performance documents for monthly comms and weekly PA, capture on VIP Premier system and schedule performance enquiries where applicable.