Our client, a well-known in the growing, packing and exporting of fruit, has an exciting career opportunity for a Training & Development Manager. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record in driving and managing training and development initiatives in alignment with organisational strategy. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about the field of training and development, a self-starter with drive and energy to establish and build an efficient training department.
• Drive and implement the Group’s training framework in alignment with the organisational strategy
• Manage and conduct training needs analysis and ensure that appropriate training interventions are aligned with department objectives
• Develop, manage and ensure the implementation of various Learning & Development programmes across the group.
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of individual development programmes
• Review, improve and implement scares and critical skills development programmes
• Manage and monitor the bursary, internship and student programs
• Compile annual training plan and manage the annual skills plan submission process
• A degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or similar qualification
• A minimum of 5-8 years working experience with a proven track record in the development and implementation of training and development initiatives
• Strong understanding of the Skills Development Act, relevant legislation and SETA’s
• Knowledge and understanding of curriculum/training design principles