Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - 367557
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Fitness / Sport / Personal Health
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Depending On Experience - P/M (Per Month)
Anywhere In South Africa, Western Cape
We are Healingclouds, a global platform that offers online mental wellbeing and therapy sessions anytime, anywhere. We are on a mission to make Mental Healthcare - Affordable and Accessible!
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for passionate talent from all parts of the world to join us.
Being in the mental health space, the well-being of our people comes first. We recognize the value of our team and strive to provide a competitive package as well as remote & flexible working. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower every employee to achieve their career goals, and beyond.
We are on an exciting journey - and you could be a part of it!
As a Social Media Manager at Healingclouds, you will:
• Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers
• Manage day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
• Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
• Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
• Analyse competitor activity
• Recommend improvements to increase performance
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
• Obtain market share by developing social media marketing plans and campaigns that promote the organisation
• Develop marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
• Educate other staff within the company on the use of social media and promote its use
• Bachelors/ Masters degree in Marketing or a related field
• Proven work experience in digital marketing, preferably within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
• Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Note: We are looking for talent from South Africa. Work will be remote.