Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
COST ACCOUNTANT - 340930
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
A fantastic opportunity, in the North of Johannesburg exists for a skilled cost accountant
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bcom accounting (majoring in Cost Accounting preferred)
• 5 years relevant cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and databases
• Costing of new product for sales director.
• Setting up new products in the product master and BOM.
• Maintenance and verification of product master and BOM.
• Calculation of conversion cost and updating of product master.
• Weekly and monthly stock verification of raw material and follow up on variances.
• Manage quarterly stock take for raw material and finish goods and follow up on variances.
• Procurement of raw material and packaging, ensuring ordering and delivery is optimized.
• Ensure all stock adjustments on raw material for the month is accounted for, and that raw material movement / usage is reconciled.
• Sign off tax invoices of production raw material and packaging on a daily basis.
• Calculation of obsolete stock on a monthly basis.
• Monthly sales analyses report per country and reconcile to TB.
• Prepare daily production report per shift and compare with target weights per product.
• Prepare monthly production report.
• Contribute to the production planning process.
• Ad hoc duties as requested by Financial Director and General Manager.