Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PMO ADMINISTRATOR - 312391
Administrative / Call Centre / Office Support
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
The purpose of the role is to provide programme and project administrative support and a secretariat function to programme governing bodies.
The key responsibilities of the PMO Administrator include:
• Maintain document libraries and repositories, using the approach agreed in the information management strategy
• Support facilities requirements (accommodation, IT support, office equipment) as far as possible matching demand and supply, switching and releasing facilities as necessary
• Support the PMO Specialist with the acquisition of resources by maintaining contact details and relationships with external organisations that can supply resources, contract agencies for staff, organisations that rent equipment, etc.
• Support the PMO Specialist role by liaising with the programme assurance providers to arrange health checks, audits, reviews and stage gate reviews, as per the agreed Programme Assurance Strategy and Plan
• Provide a help desk facility for enquiries/issues/problems, logging requests for assistance, assigning them to members of the PMO team and tracking the requests to resolution
• Provide administrative support to the Programme Manager and Programme Director, including workshop/meeting administration and the maintenance of document drives
• Provide logistical support for meeting arrangements and training courses (booking rooms, refreshments, and liaising with attendees)
• Provide administrative support to the Programme Accountant by logging and processing invoices and expense claims, resolving or escalating any payment queries
• Provide administrative support for other activities of the programme team such as travel and accommodation requests
• Support the compilation, updating and distribution of documentation for governance meetings
• Administer, maintain and monitor supplier and resource contracts
• Administer and maintain the Programme Calendar
• Fulfil the PPO Administrator (Project Management Tool) function for Programme
• Provide secretariat function to programme governing bodies
Knowledge and Experience
• Ideally, at least 3 years of project-administration experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written communication skills
• Good diary-management skills
• Good Google skills (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Good minute-taking skills
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Good office administration skills
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Bias for action
• Drive and energy
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Detail- and goal-orientated
• Able to work under pressure
• At least a basic secretarial or office-administration diploma/certificate from a recognised institution—or equivalent
• Ideally studying towards a project management qualification
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.