Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - 313486
PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Research
3 - 4 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Negotiable - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Click Me, a Digital Marketing affiliate of National Debt Advisors is looking for someone who is dynamic and passionate about Social Media. The ideal candidate can create and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with out marketing strategies, whilst working closely with the Business Intelligence Team. This candidate will develop content (visual & written) and implement this content, overseeing communication related to this content with the aim to grow the social media platforms which lead to high consumer engagement and brand consideration. Tracking and monitoring all platforms, and reporting on performance as well as ROI.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- WordPress, Mailchimp or CANVA +
- A 2 year proven track record in social media community management
- Copy writing skills and the ability to build content calendars
- Experience in Social Media reporting tools
- Full understanding of social media platforms and how they perform
- SEO and PPC experience
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram and Whatsapp marketing experience
- Content management as well as email marketing
- Community Management, Social Media Management
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Setup campaigns - optimize and manage
- Provide regular insights to the business
- Traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and other platforms
- Identify and select the best alternative paid social channel or medium for an advertising campaign (outside of Facebook or Instagram) based on an in-depth market analysis, including audience demographics, media usage, ratings, etc
Interested candidates will be required to submit links to social pages managed or curated content for, as well as conceptual ideas or campaigns implemented. Applications without this specification will not be considered.
Salary: R18 000 to R25 000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time